Jeremy is a successful global entrepreneur. He built the leading queue products company in the world, Tensator Group Ltd. He sold Tensator to a European private equity group, the Riverside Company in 2008 after a sustained period of growth driven by product innovation and sales channel expansion.
He is an accomplished sales and marketing professional with 20 years of business management experience including quality management, engineering, and product design. He built the culture of Tensator based upon the following core principles – energy, enthusiasm, camaraderie, creativity, and sense of opportunity. He resides in Monaco and is currently involved in a number of business ventures in both Europe and the United States.
What We Offer
- Corporate Finance Expertise
- Vast Practical Experience
- Legendary Customer Service
Latest M&A Industry Updates!
- Current trends in Lower Middle M&A Market and Middle-market Mezzanine!
Get a Free Consultation!
- Mezzanine Funding Solutions
- Advisory Services
- End-to-end Acquisition Services